RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

April 28th, 2016, 03:15 PM
TerrapinIT

Hello - we run CommitCRM version 10.0.0.4 on a terminal server. It's worked all along, but created some new users - same rights as others - and get an error:

+++++
CommitCRM version mismatch was found.

You are trying to run CommitCRM client application version 0.0.0.0
while the database version you have installed is of another version 10.0
+++++

This whether we run the client install from the \Utils directory or the shortcut from the \Client directory.

Ideas?

April 29th, 2016, 06:14 AM
Support Team

Thank you for asking. The problem is most likely related to the fact that the new users do not have full access rights to all files and folders under the RangerMSP folder tree on the server. As a result they cannot read some of the data/files stored there, cannot see the version info and a mismatch occurs, one that blocks them from running the app.

Please reapply all access rights and privileges to the entire RangerMSP folder tree including all files and sub-folders so these uses will have full access rights both at the sharing level as well as NTFS.

Hope this helps.

April 29th, 2016, 07:27 AM
TerrapinIT

Thanks, thought that may be the case. Problem still shows up with full Admin rights, but I may have a DNS issue or some other problem here. Now that I've messed with it some more I don't think it's a CommitCRM problem, more my internal network. Thanks for the help.