RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

February 10th, 2015, 02:05 PM
I-Netcs

I know there is a lot of talk of mobile support, but tablet support is a huge option I'm waiting on.

I'm trying to outfit techs with android tablets, and a CommitCRM app I think is long overdue.

The Web interface is OK, but not very user friendly, I think am app with a similar guy like the desktop client would be awesome.

At least for closing and updating of tickets, and maybe lookup history, notes and assets.

February 10th, 2015, 11:13 PM
aaspeer

I agree. The web interface could function more like how the desktop software functions - make it easier to do everything with the web interface such as adding charges and completing tickets.

February 11th, 2015, 06:03 AM
Support Team

Thanks. Significant changes are being applied to the Web interface these days and they'll be introduced with our next release. We believe that these should really improve your experience when using tablets.

February 24th, 2015, 09:38 AM
sb020397

That's good to hear. This is the only area of CommitCRM that causes us grief.

March 8th, 2015, 02:32 PM
northwestmsp

Any kind of ETA for this update? We've been waiting to upgrade until the Web Interface and Customer Portal is up to speed.

March 9th, 2015, 07:06 AM
Support Team

It's a work in progress, it'll be included in our next release that will hopefully enter Beta by the end of April.

June 5th, 2015, 02:09 AM
Andrew.Fenwick

Hi Support,
Just wondering if this is any closer?
Assuming you mean April 2015? :)

June 5th, 2015, 06:11 AM
Support Team

We've had to handle some additional issues but we're very close to an official Beta and an official release only a few weeks later. People are already using it successfully in Alpha.

Hope this helps.

May 3rd, 2016, 07:10 AM
rjayakis

Can I get an update on this thread please.
Thank you for your time.

May 3rd, 2016, 08:55 AM
Support Team

The mobile friendly and responsive Web Interface was introduced in RangerMSP 9. More enhancements have been included in the latest version RangerMSP 10 and we will be enhancing it further in future releases.

In other words, it should work nicely with your tablet.

Hope this helps.