RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

February 29th, 2016, 12:55 PM
jakogut

I'm working on creating a module to synchronize CommitCRM events with Google Calendars, but when I query record IDs with the data kind of "TASK" or "APPOINTMENT" using the function CmtGetQueryRecIds(), the API function returns error code 3100, which isn't listed in the documentation. The error description as returned by CmtGetDescriptionByCode() is garbage data.

The same code works to query every other data kind, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Also, once I have a record ID for an event, I can query fields from that record without a problem.

February 29th, 2016, 01:08 PM
jakogut

To add more information, this is the XML request being passed to CmtGetQueryRecIds():

https://gist.github.com/jakogut/0795eb6eed4ac13c5795

February 29th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Support Team

Thanks for posting. We will look into that and post back once we have some feedback.

March 1st, 2016, 06:03 AM
Support Team

Update: We've found a small glitch with supporting this query, that is one that is based on the Done field, and we have already introduced a fix. Anyone that query the API based on this field can get a copy of it by emailing us at support@... Thanks!