RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

October 29th, 2015, 12:48 PM
lwilson

Regarding service forms printed from web access - our forms only show our logo with none of our demographics..ie: address, phone, etc. Is there a way to add this to the web forms?

October 29th, 2015, 12:52 PM
Support Team

Do the same forms print differently when using the Windows client? E.g. do these include the demographics?

In general the Web interface should inherit from the same settings as used by the Windows client. You can configure reports headings under Tools > Options Window, the Reports tab.

October 29th, 2015, 01:22 PM
lwilson

the tickets we print from the client show all our demographics. The tickets we print from the web interface are a bit different format and have no demographics. Just our logo. In looking under tools/options/reports it shows our name and demographics, but these don't print from the web interface

October 30th, 2015, 06:12 AM
Support Team

It seems that you may be using the Web only, 'Print Preview' option that prints the service form that is a built-in format of the Web Interface and not based on the Ticket form reports.

This service form prints header and footer defined in the Web Interface. In case you need more information to be printed in this form, you can update the header via Tools > Options > Web Interface tab.
Restart 'RangerMSP Web Interface' service after updating the logo.

As alternative, you can print Ticket details using 'Print to PDF' button and select one of the Technician Service Forms. This will print the report in exact same way as in application - with logo defined for Reports.

Hope this helps.

November 3rd, 2015, 12:44 PM
Jim AppleTech

I am having a problem with "Print to PDF" and "Sign & Print to PDF" for Tickets from web access also. All our custom reports show up, but when I select a report to print to PDF, I get the error message "1001 Operation aborted. Printing to archive file REPD7JHP0FUVB0MR61ZZ failed."

Any ideas how to fix this? I am using Safari 9.0.1 on an iMac. All reports printed correctly before this upgrade.

November 3rd, 2015, 01:25 PM
Support Team

This should work. Please email us your RangerMSP log files for review. You can send them using the Help > Technical Support menu in RangerMSP.

November 4th, 2015, 07:58 AM
Jim AppleTech

I just sent the log files after trying to print a report for Ticket 0500-7210. The resulting error message for this attempt was "1001 Operation aborted. Printing to archive file REPD7JHP0FUVB0MR61ZZ failed.".

November 5th, 2015, 06:01 AM
Support Team

We haven't receive the log files. Please send them to us. In case that the zip file is too large to be sent by email, you can upload it to Dropbox/Drive and send us the download credentials/link by email. Thanks!

November 5th, 2015, 07:07 AM
Jim AppleTech

I have no idea where the log file is saved (from your instructions I thought it was transferred to tech support automatically). I'll ask my administrator where the log file was saved.

November 5th, 2015, 07:15 AM
Jim AppleTech

My administrator has no idea what happens to log files. Is there a CommitCRM configuration that needs to be done to have the log file sent automatically?

November 5th, 2015, 07:28 AM
Support Team

Log files are not sent automatically. Please use Help> Technical Support > Send Log Files menu in RangerMSP. This will generate an email in Outlook with log files.

Thank you.

November 5th, 2015, 07:30 AM
Jim AppleTech

Nothing generated, so something is misconfigured. However, I think I've found the file. What email address shall I send a txt file to? I could also send an xml file if that's better.

November 5th, 2015, 07:38 AM
Support Team

Please zip the folder RangerMSP\Logs and email the zipped file to Support @ RangerMSP.com

Thank you.

November 5th, 2015, 07:54 AM
Jim AppleTech

I am sending what I believe this is the correct log file. My admin feels the entire log folder may be more than we want to send. Let me know if it is sufficient. Thanks!

November 5th, 2015, 08:12 AM
Jim AppleTech

I think I've now sent what you requested.

November 5th, 2015, 10:08 AM
Jim AppleTech

If this helps anyone, great. Be very careful if you want to do this, and backup, backup, backup. This looks like a Windows registry issue.

Exception_Msg=System Error. Code: 8.
Not enough storage is available to process this command

We've found the following thread and the resolution may help here too as the error is the same:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...0-b52e99b69fab

Carefully follow the instructions there, AFTER backing up your registry.

Then - RESTART your server and see how it goes.