RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

May 23rd, 2013, 05:01 PM
lwilson

I am trying to design a new tecnician service form. I have downloaded a report that I would like to use from the sharing center. Every time I import it into CommitCRM it throws it into the custom charges report no matter what report catagory I have chosen. What am I doing wrong

May 24th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Support Team

Reports in RangerMSP are related to a category by design. Account relates reports are listed under Accounts, Assets related are listed under Assets, etc. You cannot customize this as a report inherits properties from the category it belongs to. When it comes to technician service forms they belong to one of two categories - Tickets or Charges, depending on whether or not Charges are included in the form. Technician service forms under the Charges category can be printed directly from the Tickets Window as well as from the Web interface. Select the report in the list and from the Reports menu select the option to show it under the Tickets Window (you may need to reopen the Tickets Window once to have this applied).