RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

December 19th, 2012, 09:21 AM
ylomnstr

Our admin upgraded CommitCRM on Monday, and since then, our customers who have web access to web CommitCRM can't search. When they type a word in the search field on the web and hit find, nothing happens. If I log in as my own ID (I'm an admin) I can search fine. Is there a setting for this?

December 19th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Support Team

A new features was added to this new release - the ability to control whether a customer Web user can or cannot add new Tickets (as part of the privileges group assigned to the user). While logged into RangerMSP client go to:
File > Users & Privileges > Customer Privileges - for Web User...
menu option. A Window will open where you can see what is included and what isn't in each of the privileges groups.

You can also create your own privileges group so and assign it to your customer users allowing them exactly the specific operations. This is achieved by selecting the New... option when the 'Privilege Group' on top is clicked and a menu is opened.

We are already checking the lack of ability for customers to search. We will report back once we have updates. Thanks for asking.

May 28th, 2013, 05:59 PM
bigtoneloc

We have this problem as well. Any updates on this one?

May 29th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Support Team

Yes, it might happen like this under some configuration and we already have a patch for this. Please send us an email to Support @ and we will provide you with the relevant instructions.