RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

February 10th, 2014, 07:41 AM
Mister-c

Hi,

I've been away from CommitCRM for the last year and have been using another product instead. As I've invested a fair bit of money into Commit and like the look of the the V7 updates, I'm considering giving it another shot.

As I'm mainly a mobile tech the web interface will be getting a lot of use. One feature that I use a lot on my current system (Helpdesk if you are interested) is the take photo option. There is basically a take photo button in the web app and it uses my phones camera or album to insert a photo into the client record.

Is there a way of recreating this behaviour in Commit from a mobile device? I see that I can add a document but the upload button doesn't appear to do anything from my phone.

I'm on version 6.0 at the moment but will upgrade to the latest version if I decide to commit to Commit!

February 10th, 2014, 08:52 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this.

Uploading Documents via Web Interface should work and usually works on mobile as well.

Maybe using another Browser on the mobile will help, please give it a try.

Also verify that under Tools-> Options->Web Interface in RangerMSP client, the file uploads option is enabled and that Default Uploading Folder is defined as explained in this article.

Hope this helps.

February 10th, 2014, 09:14 AM
Mister-c

That did the trick, thanks!