RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

October 10th, 2020, 11:41 AM
pops1000uk

Any chance you could look at integration with Quickfile accounts package. Miles better then any other i have used, been a user of this for 11 years. This woudl complete my system.

TIA

October 12th, 2020, 06:03 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this.

I've had a look at Quickfile website, and while it looks very interesting, we haven't received other requests to integrate with it and as such, at this time, there are no plans to develop such an integration.
In case this system supports importing from CSV file, you may try using the RangerMSP-Xero Link feature that can be used with exporting Charge details from RangerMSP into the formatted CSV file.

You may edit the CSV file using Excel before importing to Quickfile and perform the changes based on Quickfile requirements.

You may install the trial version of RangerMSP on another PC, and test whether the above may work for you.

Hope this helps.

October 25th, 2020, 12:30 PM
pops1000uk

Well people should be looking at this. Used for over 9 years and is only £45 plus vat per YEAR!!! Thanks