No announcement yet.

Have you switched and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Have you switched and why?

A few good CRM's for MSP are out there. I am curious if you have switched to COMMIT from other products. What do you like the most about CommitCRM versus other products like
    Connectwise, TigerPaw, AutoTask, others. Thanks!

Re: Have you switched and why?

I switched from Autotask. Switched because I hated it :-) Autotask has a lot of power, but when I was using it (over two years ago) it was way too slow. Took way too much time and too many clicks to enter a ticket.

Comment

I too tried Autotask, and what made me find another solution (COMMIT) was that it was just overly complicated. My impression of Autotask was that it is a generic solution.

Comment

I too tried Autotask, and they had issues with feezing when tech's were closing tickets. For the $100+ per mo they wanted they should have done better with the support.

They refused to admit there was a problem they blamed my tech's computers, they blamed the browsers, everyone but them. Meanwhile it is a issue in theor support forum that people experienced.

So then it was time to look for a better solution, and CommitCRM with all the bells and whistles was way cheaper than Autotask fr a year, and with the tech support service is a way better deal than autotask IMHO.

Comment

I was also on Autotask. I found the monthly price to be way too high, the service to be way too slow, and I really prefer to have an onsite application as opposed to one in the "cloud". CommitCRM has been great for us and their support is unmatched.

Comment

Working...
          X