RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

January 7th, 2009, 02:19 AM
bminker

Hi,

We just started using CommitCRM and were using Microsoft BCM before.
We were able to dial our desk phones directly from Outlook and BCM using a TAPI interface.
Can CommitCRM's dialer be configured to use a TAPI?

Brian

January 7th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Support Team

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your question. Yes, you can communicate from RangerMSP using dialers. One option is using Windows standard dialer by clicking the Phone field label (such as "Phone 1", "Phone 2") - when you hover above these field names, they will become "buttons" and you can press them this will activate the Windows dialer using the number in the field.

An additional alternative is by using IP phone dialer. You may be able to use an Online Service which will open an IP dialer (in case you have a web site providing you with this service) and send the Account's phone number as a parameter. You can read more about adding Online Services here.

Dina

January 22nd, 2009, 05:53 PM
ajgyomber

I just wanted to mention that TAPI dialer works for the RingCentral SoftPhone. Very cool.

January 23rd, 2009, 08:27 AM
Support Team

Sounds great! Thank you for sharing this with the community.

Sherry

October 30th, 2013, 03:11 PM
stevebardocz

ajgyomber - You said the TAPI dialer works from RingCentral. Does RingCentral have a TAPI driver for x32 and x64? If so, do you know where to find it? I'm trying to locate it for a customer of ours using our in/out board communications too.

Let me know!