RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

September 3rd, 2014, 10:14 PM
allstate29

Hello, I do alot of sub work for my customers. If i have an account built in CommitCRM for my customer and i need to add a ticket for a customers of theirs, is there a way to create a ticket and list it as a sub customer of the parent account

September 4th, 2014, 06:10 AM
Support Team

You could perhaps create a secondary Contact for the sub customer under the parent account then when creating the Ticket you select that one as the Contact.

Hope this helps.

September 5th, 2014, 08:14 PM
allstate29

I attemped that. Its a good thought, but not a good solution. The address of the actual customer (the contact) does not print out on the ticket. Also, just for one customer i may do 25 jobs a week, so i would wind up over time with a ton of contacts listed.

It would be great if on the account we could build a secondary customer and the there be a drop down on the new ticket screen that we could choose that secondary customer for the new ticket to be assigned

September 6th, 2014, 04:21 AM
lpopejoy

It sounds like contacts would work perfectly for you here! You can edit the ticket to show the contacts's contact info. All the functionality you have described is already in place with contacts (I believe).

September 9th, 2014, 04:33 AM
AbsolutelyPC

I too have a similar question.

A company refers me work which is billed directly to the end client. The referring company would like to have visibility on how tickets are progressing.

Is there a way for the referring company to view tickets in multiple accounts without setting up a web user for each and every account.

September 9th, 2014, 06:17 AM
Support Team

It seems like you can use the Subcontractor feature which is like employees web access with the option to limit access to various selected accounts so they could see everything relating to those, subject to privileges you grant them and all using a single user credentials.