RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

May 13th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Mister-c

I know this is a question that has probably been asked a million times but do you ever plan to either make the web interface more smartphone friendly or released dedicated apps for it? In it's current state it is just about usable on a smartphone but it is very clunky and time consuming to use. I know there is Interlink available from a 3rd party which looks great but it is a huge outlay (especially for a small 1 man outfit) for something that in today's market should probably already be in place.

May 14th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Support Team

Thank you for asking. Yes, we plan to introduce a Web interface version that is much more optimized for smaller displays like ones used with mobile devices. Stay tuned!

May 14th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Mister-c

Great I look forward to hearing more about this! I know you won't give us a timescale but do you have a timescale? ;)

May 14th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Support Team

:-)

Well, let's just say that soon...

May 14th, 2012, 11:42 AM
northwestmsp

I'll say it again... roadmaps, estimated release dates... all really important things for reliable, stable software companies. It makes an IT guy a little weary that he knows exactly what, when and how to expect the next release of QuickBooks, Microsoft products, etc., but no clue where the PSA software he's trusting his company to is going, or when.

May 14th, 2012, 03:32 PM
aaspeer

Speaking of the next release, what is the timeframe on that? I know awhile back you guys said that it was in QA - When can we expect to see a beta?

Austin Speer
Onward ITC

May 15th, 2012, 06:15 AM
Support Team

We are currently eliminating the bugs we found ourselves so we're not releasing it to others (yet), once this phase is over we will release it to Beta and then officially release it. All in all we're getting closer to the Beta phase, that will be announced either here or by directly contacting users that have participated in our previous Beta phases.

May 16th, 2012, 07:37 PM
racassel

I can't help but to think they work on what they feel like working on, when they feel like working on it and some days weeks at a time no working at all. Hence no road map. It's nice when you have it made :) Taking any job applications over there? LoL

May 17th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Support Team

@racassel, Hmm, lifestyle! Let us tell you, it feels great... We just really wish it was the case, we hope to get to it sometime though :)

September 11th, 2012, 05:20 AM
Support Team

Quick update:

In RangerMSP 6.0 a new Web design for Mobile Devices was introduced. The RangerMSP Web Interface is now optimized for mobile devices with small displays. The Web interface has gone through a complete redesign to properly support mobile devices and small screens.

See more details in What's New in version 6.0.

The Support Team