RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

March 30th, 2010, 06:35 PM
jim@dsolutionsgroup.com

Some screenshots of our CommitCRM CRM iPhone webapp which is in its early beta stages. The solution is built on IIS, PHP and MySQL utilizing Commits ODBC and Email XML. This webapp connects in real-time to a CommitCRM CRM 5.2 system via ODBC and retrieves data displaying the selected info in the webapp. It allows you to select all the necessary information to quickly enter charges from anywhere you have Internet access from your iPhone.

Complete screencast at www.computerwiz.com

March 30th, 2010, 06:49 PM
aaspeer

wow... that is great. Look forward to seeing more.

Austin Speer
Onward Incorporated

March 31st, 2010, 06:31 AM
lpopejoy

Ok, so I'm impressed. Make sure it runs on a blackberry too! :)

March 31st, 2010, 06:33 AM
lpopejoy

Are you going to sell it?

March 31st, 2010, 08:57 PM
digitalminds

Would love the App for the Android too!

April 2nd, 2010, 02:45 PM
jim@dsolutionsgroup.com

We would like to find out the interest level of other CommitCRM users and try and determine a price point that makes sense. We are working on adding additional functionality such as viewing tickets from the iphone and adding notes and charges to the ticket.

We just completed moving the working forms completely over to AJAX to improve how the screen refreshes data. We are already using this in our company and have seen an increase in billable time that is being captured that would have otherwise not gotten billed for one reason or another.

This same solution could be easily adapted to solve some of the issues I've seen on the forum where they need to limit access for remote contractors to certain clients within the system.

Let me know any other suggestions or comments as we welcome the suggestions.

Jim Watt
Dynamic Solutions Group
www.dsolutionsgroup.com

April 5th, 2010, 05:27 AM
nicklloyd

Very interested in an iPhone app, viewing tickets and adding notes & charges would be key to me. Price wise, if it was along the same lines as existing iPhone apps, that would be reasonable. I'd be thinking between 5UKP and 20UKP.

Nick

April 7th, 2010, 03:02 PM
chrisits

It looks great!

April 7th, 2010, 03:13 PM
natrat

I'd consider switching from windows mobile for that, even though my fingers and on-screen keyboards just dont work well, even the iPhones.

April 8th, 2010, 12:20 AM
aaspeer

Jim,

Are you going to be looking to beta test this at all? If so, Im interested in assisting.

Austin Speer
Onward Incorporated

April 9th, 2010, 01:40 PM
pvision

I am very interested in the application but on any platform other than iPhone. Need to stay with Verizon in my area.

April 20th, 2010, 09:51 AM
jim@dsolutionsgroup.com

Replaced with this thread