RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

October 4th, 2010, 11:18 AM
STAYLOR875

Can you tell me if this product will work with Quickbooks On-Line and if not is there a plan to integrate with it? Thanks, Sandy

October 4th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Support Team

STAYLOR875,

Thank you for asking this -

QuickBooks Online is not supported.

We integrate with QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise, 2004 to 2010, US, Canada, UK and Australian/NZ editions.

QuickBooks 2011 is currently in Beta and will be supported soon.

We may integrate with QB online once it becomes a more popular request.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Sherry

October 4th, 2010, 07:27 PM
sudogreg

commit, how long before QB2011 is fully supported, our systems here were upgraded to 2011 today and now CommitCRM will NOT allow us to create an invoice. a bit of a bad thing right now, so hopefully its pretty soon, or can we use a beta release to fix the issue? thanks!

October 5th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Support Team

sudogreg,

QuickBooks 2011 will only be supported in RangerMSP 5.5, which is currently in Beta.
If you wish, you can apply for the Beta here (link removed).

Regards,
Sherry

October 5th, 2010, 01:18 PM
sudogreg

thanks Sherry, I applied for the beta. How long does it take to get the beta approval? thanks!

October 5th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Support Team

We've just sent you the info (separated into 2 email messages).

Regards,
Sherry

December 20th, 2010, 05:04 PM
TexasRMS

Dear CommitCRM Support,
Your post says you will be looking to integrate with QuickBooks online "as soon as the request becomes more popular". Please consider this my request. My copy is still in demo and this integration will greatly influence my buying decision.

December 21st, 2010, 06:05 AM
Support Team

Thanks for voting for this feature. We have already received a few other requests for this and once its popularity gets higher it will be implemented and added as we usually try to implement what our customers need. Currently we support about ~40 different editions of QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Enterprise versions 2004 to 2011, US, Canada, UK, Australis/NZ and more).

Thanks again.
Doron

October 16th, 2012, 11:47 AM
gregpattyn

What is the status with Quickbooks Online support?

October 16th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Support Team

While we have been receiving requests for this it still scores lower than many other requests. We definitely evaluate this from time to time and do see some increase in popularity probably because Intuit pushes in this direction. So, I assume that we will definitely see it positively though I do not think that you'll see such an integration in the near future.

Hope this helps.

March 3rd, 2013, 09:09 PM
CharmCityNetworks

It's sad to hear this is the approach you take when it comes QBO integration. I have been putting away the purchase of this software for this reason for a while now.

I am sure there are others who are not buying your product because of this.

March 4th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Support Team

While RangerMSP integrates with about 50 QuickBooks editions, such an integration is not currently available, though it is on our list and considered from time to time, due to the fact that it is (still) not that popular among our users. Thank you for asking and for following up on this.

April 3rd, 2013, 11:30 AM
WTIQuest

I would like to see CommitCRM integrate with QB Online as well. I have been a customer for a while now and check the forums regularly. Considering how often is asked about in the forums its hard to understand why you haven't implemented it yet. Please consider this my vote for it.