RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

July 15th, 2013, 08:28 PM
brainstormcomp

We are getting ready to make a few changes and I was hoping to get a little feedback from existing CommitCRM users:

1- we will be decomissioning our Exchange server and moving to Office 365 hosted Exchange- any big hurdles to utilizing alerts / email etc with commitcrm? Was hoping to find some sort of outlin / whitepaper type item that details the necessary steps to utlize 365 with commitcrm.

2- interlink looks like it would really enhance our mobile techs experience and our clients access as well- the problem is this seems to be not a 'plug and play' product. I'm ok with that but since I havent seen what is really involved with the installation I was hoping to get some real world feedback- ie how difficult is it to get installed / are the directions clear / any big hurdles there?

Thanks!
Mark

July 16th, 2013, 06:07 AM
Support Team

Please find our take: Things usually works well with RangerMSP's Email Connector and Alerts Server modules and Office 365. You will need to configure it to connect over SSL to 365 servers and will need to disable any relay settings as 365 does not allow to relay messages.

Hope this helps.

July 16th, 2013, 03:12 PM
sudogreg

using IIS we were able to relay without using stunnel