RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

December 8th, 2014, 12:52 PM
gcstech

There are many times as a manager I want to see the list of today's appointments for all users, but through the web interface the only way to see all users is through a week view... this is my intended usage is, well, weak. Can we not have something more closely resembling Daily Dispatcher on the web interface?

December 8th, 2014, 01:53 PM
Support Team

When switching from the more graphical weekly view and to list view you should be able to see everyone's appointments on the list. Have you tried that?

December 8th, 2014, 02:05 PM
gcstech

Yes I have looked at that, it is not at all user efficient. It doesn't allow the easy viewing of who is busy when, try using that layout when talking with a client on the phone and deciding then to tell them you can have someone to them, it doesn't work. Really needs to be redesigned to act and use just like the client interface.

December 9th, 2014, 06:02 AM
Support Team

Thanks, indeed it's harder to tell busy/free time from a list view and it is easier when viewing the week view, though I understand that you're after the daily view. Thanks for asking, feedback noted.