RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

November 15th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Lampson_sec

Am I crazy, or is this a lookup table that is converting an integer value (that reflects a ticket label entry) into the STRING based on the ASCII equivalent? Why in the world was this done like this?

November 16th, 2018, 05:52 AM
Support Team

Thanks for bringing this up, it actually works in a smart and tricky way in order to make it work much faster than any alternative so yes, there's a hack that involves bitwise operations where the label ID is translated to a bit/char position.
Should it be required, feel free to email us at support@ and we will be happy to share the exact implementation details with you.

Hope this helps.

November 16th, 2018, 02:41 PM
Lampson_sec

No, I think I figured it out... I'm building a graphDB integration with CommitCRM, and am managing the (:Ticket)-[:TICKET_HAS_LABEL]->(:Ticketlabel) relationship.

I do have it working, so I can map and track these relationships in our graph database to integrate CommitCRM (companies, Assets, tickets, contacts etc) to our other systems (RMM, AD/365 etc)

November 17th, 2018, 10:04 AM
Support Team

Perfect! And - the integration looks awesome!