RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

January 30th, 2017, 09:14 AM
AN-Tech

From what I understand we are unable to create recurring appointments in Outlook and have them show up in CommitCRM. Is there anything in the works to get this working? It really isn't convenient to have to create these from the CommitCRM side. This is especially true when I am away from a computer and want to be able to create one from my phone or tablet.

Thanks

January 30th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Support Team

Outlook re-occurrence settings differs from RangerMSP's and therefore recurring appointments should be managed in RangerMSP and they are nicely synced back to Outlook. Further updates to such appointments are synced in both ways.

Hope this helps.

January 30th, 2017, 09:37 AM
AN-Tech

I understand that this is the current method. I am wondering if there is anything that can be done to make it so that we can create the appointment in Outlook because it isn't always convenient to create it from CommitCRM.

January 30th, 2017, 09:50 AM
Support Team

Syncing recurring appointments with Outlook is only available when the original recurring appointment was added in RangerMSP and then syncs flow from both sides, there is no way around that.

Hope this helps.