RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

December 14th, 2012, 08:03 AM
netman61270

Hello. I have incorrect totals in any charges report I run for one of the techs. If we go back an look at the ticket charges, the tickets have the correct information. This is very disturbing as in many other products this is a symptom of a corrupted database. This is not a report we run often, so we don't know how far back this goes. But it would be devastating to have to restore from a backup and reenter all the ticket details for more than a day's worth. What's going on? Is there a database reindex or repair tool somewhere that can be run?

December 14th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Support Team

Please use the Help > Technical Support menu in RangerMSP to email us your RangerMSP log files with Outlook. We will analyze them and will hopefully have a better indication of what's the cause for it. At this stage I cannot tell if it is a data corruption or any corruption at all. Yes, these is a database reindex utility but please first send us your log files so we will check if this is necessary.