RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

December 12th, 2012, 02:32 PM
johns-pcs

The web interface for CommitCRM seems very unstable. I can install the service, and get it running, but no matter what I do it will not bind to port 80, and the system stops working after a while, and I have to restart the entire server to get it to work.

I end up restarting my server twice to three times daily. We are just testing at the moment, and am scared to think how this will work if we go live.

Any ideas?

December 12th, 2012, 07:26 PM
lpopejoy

Do you have IIS running (or something else) on port 80?

December 12th, 2012, 08:31 PM
nattivillin

Usually the web interface is the thing that continues working for us. We don't have it running on 80, so that may make a difference.

December 12th, 2012, 10:31 PM
johns-pcs

I currently have it running on 4961 but I could never get it to work on 80. Even though it is on 4961 it will still time out when adding a record, and then the entire server has to be restarted to get it back up and running.

December 13th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Support Team

The Web interface supports port numbers higher than 1024. You should also verify that the port you selected for it is not already in use by any other program or service.

Hope this helps.