RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

December 7th, 2012, 01:43 PM
lassenpc

Hi all,

Running 6.0 on Win 7 workstation, and I just recently noticed that all of our contact status fields are populated either with ???? or ?? ???? When editing the contact, those are the only two options. I'm presuming they should say active and inactive.

Thoughts, suggestions? Thank you!

December 8th, 2012, 01:46 AM
Support Team

Strange. We cannot reproduce it here. Does this happen on all PCs or just this one?

Also, verify that under 'Control Panel' > 'Region and Language' > 'Administrative' tab > 'Change System Local' option, you have 'English' selected (if not, you may need to restart).

December 8th, 2012, 01:52 PM
lassenpc

On further research... not affecting the actual program display on server or clients; contacts marked as 'active' or 'inactive' are displaying correctly from within the CommitCRM program (on Contacts page). It is on the web based access that they display either ???? or ?? ???? (when viewing the contact page).

Reproducible on different machines, OSX (using Chrome) and Windows (using IE and Chrome). Not a major issue, not affecting workflow in anyway; here's a screenshot:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24118972@N06/8255989440/

I guess my main concern is possible data corruption somewhere in the DB; but since it's working fine locally, perhaps I need to... reinstall a portion of the program? Thank you!

December 8th, 2012, 03:51 PM
nattivillin

I noticed it on mine after the 6.0 upgrade. It only seems to show on the web version though.

December 10th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Support Team

Thanks guys. This is NOT related to data corruption, it's kind of a typo and thanks for your post here we have already fixed it for 6.1. Please contact us directly by email in order to get the info.

December 10th, 2012, 04:05 PM
nattivillin

Cant you just email us? (You know who we are right?)

December 10th, 2012, 07:17 PM
lassenpc

Whew! Thank for the update - and thank you nat for the confirmation (sometimes I think I'm the only one that has issues).