RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

December 5th, 2007, 04:18 AM
Mathew

I have lately updated my new prices for my QuickBooks items. How do
I make the new prices be updated in myCommitCRM?

December 5th, 2007, 05:13 AM
Support Team

When you update the items is QuickBooks you can re-import them into RangerMSP, and they will be updated with the new values. On the first import of the Items, RangerMSP creates links between the QuickBooks Items and the new ones created in RangerMSP, so the next import will know which records should be updated, and will not create duplicate Items.

To import all the Items go to Items window > QB toolbar menu > "Import New Records / Update Linked Records from QuickBooks..."

This option will perform the following:
1. All the new records in QuickBooks that were created during the period between the last import and the current import, will be imported to RangerMSP as a new records.

2. All the records in QuickBooks that were updated during the period between the last import and the current import, will be updated in RangerMSP as well.

You can read more about the sync/import behavior between RangerMSP and QuickBooks on our online QuickBooks user manual.

Sherry

December 5th, 2007, 08:08 AM
Mathew

Perfect!

Thanks