RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

December 5th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Product User

I am trying to generate a report that will show me a list of all charges not yet billed

I am looking for a report that shows me which customers/tickets i haven’t yet marked as billed

I can do this customer by customer (account) but this is too time consuming, by going to reports -> charges -> list of charges

But i cant select all accounts with this report

Hope u can help

* We received this message directly and published it here for the benefit of our community users.

December 5th, 2007, 09:59 AM
Support Team

To generate the Charge report for all of your Accounts, rather than for a selected Account, you should leave the Accounts filter (or any other filter) empty. This will will generate the report for all Accounts which have Charges which match the other filtering criteria (billable/not billable, etc.)

Note that besides using the report, you can use the Invoice Creation Wizard (even if you are not using the QuickBooks Link, you can go through the first steps of the wizard) which is activated from File > New > QuickBooks Invoice. From here you can display all Tickets, Contracts or Accounts which have open balances (i.e. billable Charges which were not billed yet). This is not a report for printing but it may be helpful for interactive work.

Neta