RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

November 26th, 2007, 05:37 AM
Product User

Is there a way I can print a report to show the balance of blocks of time for each individual account using this type of contract?

* We received this message directly and published it here for the benefit of our community users.

November 26th, 2007, 05:40 AM
Support Team

You can use the "Contract List by Type and Expiration" report under the Reports > Contracts section. You can filter this report to display only Block of Time contracts if you wish to. This report is not grouped by Accounts, so you can filter it to specific Accounts upon generation.

You may copy this report to your custom reports and try to customize it to fit your needs. You will notice that this is a special report, with several sections, which are displayed in the reports designer tool as separate tabs. Also, the report is already grouped by the Contract type and therefore I'm not sure you will be able to add grouping by Accounts.

November 30th, 2007, 07:24 AM
RillTech

Is there a way to combine reports. I am trying to show on each ticket the time remaining on the contract. When I am in the reports for tickets, i don't have the option for "Contracts-Block-Used". Is it in a different database. Can two reports be combined?

November 30th, 2007, 09:41 AM
Support Team

You can use Charges reports by tickets, such as Detailed Account Charges by Contracts and Tickets which lists the charges for each Ticket per Contract. In these report, you can choose to display Tickets fields as well as Contract fields.

In this specific report, the Contract remaining balance is already displayed, so you can use it as is. Note that you can also design the report and add additional Ticket information to the report if needed (you can read about customizing reports here). It is advisable to copy an existing Ticket field and then change the data source for it (using the fields pull-down menu on the top-left corner of the report designer window). You can also filter the report upon creation to display only specific Accounts or Tickets.

Sherry