RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

June 7th, 2017, 07:24 AM
pops1000uk

Hi,
I enabled create ticket for unknown contacts i have had a bounce back and its created loads and loads of tickets. I need to mass delete them and stop it from happening again

any ideas

June 7th, 2017, 07:35 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this.

In order to stop creating emails from unknown senders, please run <server>\RangerMSP\Server\ServerConfig.exe utility and under Email Connector tab select the option Do NOT create a new Ticket....
It is also explained here.

You should restart 'RangerMSP Server' service on the server to apply the changes.

In order to delete multiple tickets at once, you should first filter the tickets list to only include/list the tickets that you want to delete and then use the option under Tickets menu > Tools > Batch Delete Tickets .

This action will delete up to 30 tickets at a time.

Please take a BACKUP before batch delete tickets as it cannot be undone.

Hope this helps.

June 7th, 2017, 07:46 AM
pops1000uk

i find the catch all email ticket thing useful i just want to stop that from happening again. can it be filtered ?

June 7th, 2017, 08:31 AM
Support Team

In case all such emails are sent from specific email address, you can include the email address in a list that will force manual processing -

In that case edit file \RangerMSP\Server\CmtEmailConnector.ini

Look for a token with a name of: ForceManual
and set its value to include sender email address/es separated with a comma.

Email messages from such senders will not get processed but rather directly forwarded for manual processing.

Restart 'RangerMSP Server' Windows service on your server after editing the file.

Hope this helps.