RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

January 14th, 2015, 03:15 PM
TheProf

I note from a previous reply in another thread dated Dec 4th 2014, that when questioned about support for Quickbooks Online, you were "cooking it..."

Many of us that are using Quickbooks are being hounded by both Intuit and our accountants to change over to the online version of Quickbooks. With that in mind, can you advise what the latest development is for support of Quickbooks Online?

Andy

January 15th, 2015, 06:02 AM
Support Team

Thanks for asking. Sure, we plan to introduce the integration module with QuickBooks Online together with our next release. An official release date hasn't been announced yet but I suspect that it would be during March or early April.

I hope this helps.

February 28th, 2015, 07:20 AM
sb020397

This could be a serious game changer. We want desperately to use the online version. I want to be connected from anywhere and also want our accountant to be able to login and out as they need to. Technically if quickbooks online is supported than there should be a good chance that we could push invoices from the web interface of CommitCRM?

March 2nd, 2015, 06:04 AM
Support Team

Yes, integration with QuickBooks Online is indeed coming and as mentioned will be introduced at the same time with our next release. The integration will work the same way as it is today using the client app, we may include Web support for it in the future. Thanks!