RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

March 13th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Red Five IT

I have one account that I cannot link to an existing account in Quickbooks. The two accounts were linked at one time, but now I receive this error: "A record in CommitCRM is already linked to the selected record.". If I click on Show Record, it brings me to an account who is not linked to Quickbooks. I need to regain the link between the account in Quickbooks and the Account in CommitCRM CRM. Is there a way to view all the linked records, and manually delete them if they are incorrect?

Please advise ASAP as I need to accomplish some invoicing for this customer.

March 13th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Support Team

When clicking the 'Show Record' option it moves you to the linked Account. You mentioned that this account may not be linked to QuickBooks. When viewing the displayed Account - can you select the option 'Remove Link between Account and QuickBooks Record' from the QB menu. This way you'll free the link and should be able to link another RangerMSP Account record to this record in QuickBooks.

March 13th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Red Five IT

Yes, I have done this. When you click on show Linked Record, it brings you to a different account in Commit, who is NOT linked to an account in Quickbooks. Under this account, I have no option to remove the linked record, it is grayed out.

March 13th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Support Team

It seems like something is wrong with the references. When the Show Linked Record option is clicked it should bring you to the linked Account in RangerMSP.

Please send us the following by email for analysis:
1. The Record ID of the original Account you try to link.

2. The Record ID of the Account record being displayed when you click the Show Linked Record... option.

(Record IDs can be copied to the clipboard by visiting the Account 'Notes' tab, right clicking the 'Record ID' label/button at the bottom and selecting the 'Copy' option).

3. The following files zipped (preferably zip them while no one is using RangerMSP:
\RangerMSP\Db\Cards.adi
\RangerMSP\Db\Cards.adm
\RangerMSP\Db\Cards.adt
\RangerMSP\Db\XSync.adi
\RangerMSP\Db\XSync.adt
\RangerMSP\Db\XTRANSLINKS.adi
\RangerMSP\Db\XTRANSLINKS.adt

Thanks.

May 8th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Red Five IT

Where can I send these files? I am still having this issue.

May 8th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Support Team

Support @