No announcement yet.

Week View Start Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Week View Start Day

I have been looking, but don't see how to set the start day of week in the calendar weebk view.
    I would like it to be Sunday through Saturday not Monday through Sunday.
    Thanks,
    Scott

Re: Week View Start Day

Hi Scott,

Have a look at Tools > Option > Calendar, under the Working Hours section. You can change the From-To days and also the working hours. You may need to restart the clients in order to see the changes.

This should do the trick.

Doron

Comment

Yes, but if ido that, all days are work days. I just want M-F, but having the week view show Sun-Mon-Tues-Wed-Thurs-Fri-Sat instead of Mon-Tues-Wed-Thurs-Fri-Sat-Sun.
      Sorry if I didn't expain clearly.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification, I see what you mean. Though we do not offer this functionality at the moment, I added your suggestion to our requests list for consideration. I agree that this would be a useful additional option to the calendar view.

Thanks again for the input.

Doron

Comment

Quick Update:

RangerMSP 5.5 was released and includes enhanced Calendar working-days display as requested above!

You can now select which day will appear on the left most column of the calendar (in Weekly and Monthly views) regardless of the working-days settings.

To set up the new settings go to Tools > Options > Calendar and choose > First Day of Week.

>> Read more about what's new in RangerMSP 5.5.

The RangerMSP Team

Comment

Working...
          X