RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

January 6th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Yaredo

CommitCRM support

Thank you for all your help

We dont need the charges to appear in the service forms :

When I try to design a new report and go to the print to PDF option but the time duration is not being picked up from the database

What we need is the service form has got except the charges.

Thank you

January 6th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Support Team

Hi Jared,

Thanks for posting this.
The RangerMSP Technician Service Forms come in 2 different flavors:
  • Technician Service Forms 1-4 - These are 4 different versions of the TSF that you can customize to your own needs using the Report Designer.
  • Technician Service Forms with Charges 1-2 - These reports also include charge information associated with the ticket you're printing for. The main difference between these 2 forms is that 1 includes tax information and the other does not. These TSF's can also be edited using the report designer to fit your businesses needs.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Reno Breen

January 8th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Yaredo

Reno,

How can I bing the time duration and technican name into TSF ?

Thanks

January 8th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Support Team

Hi Jared,

Thanks for posting this.
The time a ticket has been open is not based on a single database field, rather a code based calculation in the main system that is not available in the Report Designer ,so that info cannot be displayed in the reports. However, all the time values kept in the system (Open, Due, Closed) are already displayed in the TSF.

The Ticket Manager's name can be placed in an existing report by customizing the report and adding a DBText Component (Data Field) from the toolbar to your layout, and selecting the Tickets - Manager Nickname for that component. You can use a Label Component to place a text label next to the DBText component that says Manager.

I would place all this in the Ticket Info section. If there isn't enough room, you can drag down the grey divider right under it to make more room in that section.

Once everything is placed properly in your report, save and close the report, and generate a test report.

Let us know if this helps or if you have anymore questions on this topic, Jared.

Regards,
Neta

January 11th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Yaredo

Neta,

The service form in the web interface: the form that I get from the print priview:....
I want our report look exactly like that except the price and the tolal columns in it.

It has the time, unit and everything which is awesom.

Thank you for your help

Waiting your reply

Jared

January 11th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Support Team

Hi Jared,

Thanks for posting this.
The report you've mentioned in the RangerMSP Web Interface is HTML based and is not as easily customized as the reports available in the Print to PDF option right next to Print Preview.

We suggest editing any of the RangerMSP reports from the RangerMSP application, and once you need to print it onsite, you can print it from the RangerMSP Web Interface Print to PDF option.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Neta

January 11th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Yaredo

Neta,
Can I have an email address to show the form I want it to be?

Jared

January 11th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Support Team

Hi Jared,

Sure, you can email up at Support @ .
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Neta

January 11th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Yaredo

I got everything working and right.

I didnt see the charges tab in the design window of the reports