Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copied secondary contact to new primary account, now not syncing to Outlook contacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Copied secondary contact to new primary account, now not syncing to Outlook contacts

I copied a secondary contact to a new primary account and deleted the secondary contact. Now, when I sync to Outlook, the new primary contact is not synced. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

Re: Copied secondary contact to new primary account, now not syncing to Outlook conta

This is interesting, thanks for asking.

Did you try to update the primary account, created from the contact, and run the sync again? If not, please give a try and see whether this bypasses the original record sync issue.

Comment

Re: Copied secondary contact to new primary account, now not syncing to Outlook conta

Strangely enough, it is now syncing. I had just altered the account by removing the surname and saving, then running a sync but the contact that appeared in Outlook had the surname still attached.

I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, as if editing the contact fixed it then I would have expected the contact in Outlook to be missing their surname, but I have added the surname back in Ranger and will monitor.

Thanks

Comment

Thank you for the update.

We will also review this case from our side, great that things work well now.

Comment

Working...
        X