No announcement yet.

2FA Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Re: 2FA Speed

After enabling the logging, i still dont see my 2FA code being generated.

Comment

For 2FA emails there is an additional setting to review - Please review them under the Tools > Options > Web Interface -1 tab see which email address is selected for your Employee.

In case any changes are required there, please restart the 'RangerMSP Server' Windows service on your server to apply the changes.

Comment

Yup, mine was set to email 2 (not defined) for whatever reason...

Interestingly, a tech said they were not getting the 2FA codes today. He was previously getting them.

Comment

Having 2FA codes to be sent to the 'Email2' field, that is not defined or stores an email address, perfectly explains why you have not received the emails with 2FA codes - there was no address to email them to.

Emails with 2FA codes to other tech - in case your Email Connector is configured to work in the detailed logging mode, you should see the sent email messages (*.bak_cmt999) under the folder \Server\QSysEDOutbox . It is possible that they were sent and were wrongly marked as spam.

Comment

It only takes 2-3 minutes for me to get my 2FA codes now. I think the other tech "missed" the 2FA email, i saw it hit the mail server.

All is well, thanks!

Comment

Great! Thank you for the update.

Comment

Working...
              X