No announcement yet.

Reminders for renewals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Re: Reminders for renewals

I was also just looking for a way to notify me (or the client) of a contract approaching or exceeding a block of time. I agree, we need something to help with this.

I also second the feature requests above with expiration dates!

Comment

Thanks for your feedback. We will look at enhancing the existing options - Currently when logging Charges under a Block of Time Contract (or any Block Contract) the user always sees how many hours are left in the block. In case of an overage a message is popped alerting the user as well as contract details are displayed in red.

In addition there's a special report that shows expiring Contracts. Not just time blocks but other as well (grouped though).
      To generate it open the main Reports Window, navigate to the Contracts category and generate the 'Contract List by Type and Expiration' report.

Hope this helps and thanks for your feedback.

Comment

As we are using your system and becoming more vested, this e-mail reminder system is really necessary and lacking from your current product. It would be great to have this feature to notify customers of contracts that are going to automatically renew and to expect an invoice in a short period. If the system could pull up the data from their contracts, this would be even better. This way we can be completely transparent with our clients.

This wonderful idea was opened in 2008 and last discussed in 2013. This needs to be an enhancement to the system. This system needs to be a "true" CRM.

Comment

Thank you for your feedback. In our next release we are planning to introduce new module that will automatically send reports to customers and, among others, it will support notifying customers about ending contracts, assets and warranties that are about to expire and more...

Comment

Working...
          X