No announcement yet.

Change target address for "Email Ticket as a PDF attachment"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Change target address for "Email Ticket as a PDF attachment"

How can I control where "Email Ticket as a PDF attachment" sends a Custom Report for the Charges Report Category? It's currently sending the PDF to the customer contact email, but we want to change this to target our Invoicing person, who does not use CommitCRM.

Re: Change target address for "Email Ticket as a PDF attachment"

The email is sent to all of the Ticket's External Email Recipients. These are configured under the Ticket Email Recipients tab.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Is it possible to ONLY send an Invoice report to our finance person? In other words, is the recipient of "Email Ticket as a PDF attachment" for a specific report configurable?

Comment

Aha, we thought that you were referring to the Alerts to Customers feature.

With the manual PDF menu option you cannot preset who it will get emailed to and you need to select it. Thanks for asking we will take a note of this.

PS: I removed your other post that asks the very same thing.

Comment

Thanks for the response.

I cross posted because I wasn't sure the Sharing Center was the appropriate place to ask a question. After I posted I thought I was just up posed to share my reports there.

Comment

Sure, no problem and you are welcome!

Comment

Working...
            X