No announcement yet.

Quickbooks error on import

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Quickbooks error on import

We're getting an error message recently anytime we try to import from Quickbooks. It doesn't seem to matter if it's account or items, and it doesn't seem to matter what we check-mark when we import. We get this error message no matter what:

Message received from QuickBooks:
    Error Code: 008004040D

Re: Quickbooks error on import

Strange, I don't remember hearing about a similar issue before. Does it work when you generate QuickBooks Invoices from RangerMSP?

Comment

I get the same error when generating invoices for QB.

I also get the error when I go to Quickbooks settings>Advanced settings>Default Quickbooks Accounts> and I try to change one of the four accounts for new items.

It seems anything I do with QB from inside CommitCRM causes this error.

We are able to login to the company file from within Quickbooks with no problems.

I've tried restarting both the QB server and the server CommitCRM resides on.

Comment

We figured it out.

We weren't logging into QB with the admin account. Once we tried that we saw that there was a pending required password change for the QB admin account. Once we updated the password in QB, we were able to sync and invoice in CommitCRM with no errors.

FYI in case another CommitCRM user experiences this error in the future.

Comment

Great! Thanks for the update and for sharing the resolution!

Comment

Working...
          X