RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

August 26th, 2012, 04:28 PM
gtpd22

I just downloaded a trial version of your software. My domain is hosted with Godaddy and I have added the proper A record that points to support.mydomain.com (which actually points to my static WAN IP address) and I have this added support.mydoamin.com in the commitwebinterface.ini. The issue is I can not login from inside my network because of my PIX firewall, it will not allow traffic to go outside the network and then come back in as if I were outside the network. Is there a way to access the web interface internally or some way I can add an internal IP in the .ini file?

August 27th, 2012, 06:13 AM
Support Team

Thank you for asking. You should probably edit your internal DNS settings on your server and add an entry where support.mydomain.com will translate to the local/internal IP address when this URL is used from inside your LAN. This should work. External traffic will keep translating this name to your WAN IP address so no conflicts are expected.

HTH

August 27th, 2012, 10:03 AM
gtpd22

Ok, thanks.