No announcement yet.

Auto create tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Auto create tickets?

Is there an option to create a ticket every month on a reoccurring basis? What I'm trying to do is have a ticket created on a monthly basis for each of my clients to review their updates and run any updates as needed, but other than creating a reminder for myself, I don't see any automatic way to do this. Any suggestions?

Re: Auto create tickets?

The best way would probably be to add a recurring task or appointment. Then once the Task is due right click it and convert it into a new service Ticket. All data - the account, description, etc. will automatically be copy from the recurring Task/Appointment and into the new Ticket.

To add a recurring Task/Appointment - in the Task/Appointment details window, click the 'Recurring' checkbox, and set the recurrence settings just after clicking OK.

Hope this helps.

Comment

That is no where near the same as auto creating a ticket. That is just a reminder to create a new ticket.

No less steps than putting that same reminder in outlook, etc.

Comment

IMO it's much much better than any type of reminder. As suggested above creating a new service Ticket with the information already filled and the Account already selected is a matter of a SINGLE mouse click... (e.g. convert the Task into a service Ticket).

Comment

Working...
        X