No announcement yet.

Whats in 5.6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Whats in 5.6?

I have read a little on the pending release, but where are the details of the potential new features?

Re: Whats in 5.6?

Can you please give us some indication as how long do we have to wait (2 weeks, 1 month or 3 months), don't mind to wait as long as we know its getting there. There is a software for computer repair business from blanchesoft , still waiting for the software update since 2 years that they promised to release and now if you ask on the forum about it they just delete your message.

Comment

Only weeks! We've actually already launched the Beta and there are actual customers using it already :-)

Comment

CommitCRM Support, can you answer the original question?

Comment

In a world where everything is going cloud based, will we see a web access version that is not out of the Ark + a web calendar that is actually a real calendar and not a list view?

This could be my last update before moving to pastures new...

Comment

danoli, Indeed we missed your question, sorry about that. Everything included in 5.6 will be published at the time official release. Unfortunately a graphic Calendar is not part of this release but other cool stuff is.

Comment

CommitCRM Support
              Only weeks
              It had better be before September !!

Version Upgrades - Until 31-08-2011

Lawrence

Comment

It will!
                :-)

Comment

Where can we find out what's new? I've tried everywhere?

Comment

It hasn't been published yet...

Thanks,
                    Dina

Comment

Can we download the beta so long??

Comment

The number of spots is currently very limited. However, we add a few more every several days. Click here (link removed) to apply. Once approved and when new spots are available we will provide you with all details.

Thanks,
                        Dina

Comment

Why do you keep releasing 'other cool stuff' when you have not released a web based calendar? I have been asking for that since day ONE and I do not think it is too much to ask for as this is a huge integral part ofCommitCRM. Why is it not there, it is such a simple feature I cannot understand why? is you developer not able to code it?

Can I suggest that you refund our payment for the web module as we never use it due to its total lack of functionality.

Comment

Did you see our request for the refund on the web module. We cannot use it as the calendar is not usable. I will be more than happy to re-purchase it when the calendar works?

Comment

We checked and you purchased and activated the Web interface for Employees module 3 years ago - back in July 2008.

While I don't know if there's anything to do after 3 years you are welcome to discuss this matter further directly directly with us.

Comment

Working...
                              X