RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

December 22nd, 2008, 11:20 PM
RCT2008

1. Is it possible to allow customer to select the priority of the ticket through the web interface?

2. If answer to above is "Yes", then can the system send email notification to technicians only if priority is set to High or Immediate?

If this is not already a feature, it would be nice to add so customer can control priority.

Thanks.

December 23rd, 2008, 08:22 AM
Support Team

Hi,

Thank you for your question.

The Customers' Web Interface forms can be adjusted (by our team) to allow clients to update the priority field. This is not included in the basic forms and requires some special customizations which we can perform when needed. In any case, email notifications are sent whenever a customer adds a new ticket (and in other scenarios) regardless of the new ticket priority.

HTH

Neta

December 8th, 2010, 11:54 AM
sudogreg

Hey, sorry to bring up an old ticket, but searching pulled this up. we need to allow our customers to set the priority level of tickets that they create, or even modify the ones that are in their system that we may create for them. in the web interface of course. thanks

December 8th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Support Team

Assuming that you're using the latest release of RangerMSP we will be able to provide you with a hack that enables this.

Please contact us directly so we can prepare and reply to you with this hack.

Thanks,
Dina

February 7th, 2012, 01:33 PM
MarkKnit

I need to be able to allow customers to set the priority for tickets that they open via the web interface. This is a basic requirement for any customer facing ticketing system. How do I get this turned on asap?

Thanks, Mark Knittel

February 7th, 2012, 01:40 PM
nattivillin

How do we activate this as well?

February 7th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Support Team

Hi Mark, nattivillin,

Assuming that you're using the latest release of RangerMSP we will be able to provide you with a customized web form that enables this.

Please contact us directly so we can prepare and reply to you with this customization.

February 7th, 2012, 03:29 PM
MarkKnit

Ok. How can I reach you?

Thanks, Mark

February 8th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Support Team

I see you already sent us an email to Support @ . Thanks.