No announcement yet.

Business Slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Business Slow

Is it just the Netherlands or is there a sudden slow down on the need for IT support for end users. I have been asking around a few business near me and they all say that the last few months have hard.

Re: Business Slow

I have been thinking about moving into silent PC production anyone had experience of this and did it work out or not?

Comment

The last few months have been slow on the consumer end. I think it has to do with gas prices here in the states.

Commercial business is as good as ever.

Comment

I agree. We exclusively support commercial business and it is booming in southern California

Comment

I would concur about it booming. We are strictly commercial as well, and we simply can't keep up with all the work. We recently added a part time tech and I am considering bringing on another full time tech. Not to mention all this business is with no marketing what so ever. I have heard from a few of our consumer oriented counterparts that things have been slow.

Comment

Very Slow in the North West of England.

Comment

thanks for the replys so far guys, have started advetising more with door to door leaflets in the local area for consumers and it seems to have worked as business is picking up. also been pushing my skills at local business.

Comment

Very off and on in New Zealand... Been booming for the last 2 months, but slowing down again. Very crap start to the year as well... Last year was surprisingly good.

Comment

its always quiet this time of the month in the UK, the kids and parents are on holiday! Im in the North West too.

Comment

Working...
                  X