No announcement yet.

iPhone Web App Video Demos and Feature List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

iPhone Web App Video Demos and Feature List

Decided to start a new thread as the old thread was about the app only adding charges...

Updated features are:
    • Lookup Client (All or Own)
    • Call Client from Client Information Lookup
    • Get Directions / Map of Client Location
    • Add Charges
    • Add Ticket
    • View Open Tickets
    • View Charges for a Client
    • Add History Notes to Tickets
    • Add Charges to Tickets
    • Close Tickets

One of the features we like the most is the ability to add a history note, add a charge and close a ticket form one screen. We use the same description entered for the history note as the resolution notes and charge description.

Updated video demos are available at: http://www.dsgdevstudio.com/demos/

Yes, we are looking into making this available on other devices besides the iPhone and iPad.

We are looking for some beta testers and always willing to listen to feature requests.

Jim
    Dynamic Solutions Group

Re: iPhone Web App Video Demos and Feature List

Jim, we would love to test this out as beta testers for you. We are located in Missouri (USA) and currently have a 5 tech license with everything (web, sql, email etc) and we do a lot of onsite work. all 3 of our onsite techs have iphones and this would be great to try out. what is required to test? thanks

Greg@WASHPC

Comment

Jim,

Definately interested in beta testing. We also have a full 5 user CommitCRM license with SQL, Web, Email... We all have iPhones here and this looks like it would be a great improvement from using the CommitCRM web interface from our phones.

Austin Speer
      Onward Incorporated

Comment

Jim,

Also interested in testing App we have 5 tech's all using IPhones. located in Australia we could see if it works upside down.

Peter
        React Solutions

Comment

Another volunteer for beta testing - we're two techs based in the UK. Not using SQL or web license atm though.

Nick

Comment

I wanted to thank everyone that has commented and emailed us with their interest in helping test and improve Interlink prior to its general release! Especially those wishing to test to see if it will run upside down ; )

We are currently using Interlink daily in our production 15 user CommitCRM system and look forward to other companies benefiting from increased efficiencies and more importantly, increased billable time being captured using Interlink.

We have setup a quick signup form for those wishing to apply for the limited beta program.

Interlink Beta Online Application

All information regarding Interlink can also be found by CLICKING HERE

Comment

Just a quick update to let everyone know that we have tested Interlink on the Android and looks like everything works just fine. We only need to do some minor CSS changes and everything should be good to go on the Android. We'll be testing on Blackberry and other devices very soon!

Screenshot below:

Comment

We are working on the iPad UI which will also be the basis for the full web browser UI as well. Below you will see our current direction with the UI and the types of information that will be displayed on the Interlink Dashboard. Our goal is to provide an overview to the technicians quickly so that they can drill down into areas needing their attention.

Let us know if you have any suggestions on information to display on this dashboard.

www.dsgdevstudio.com

Comment

Updated screen cast of iPhone Web App.

Mileage tracking has been added to this update.

VIDEO - Interlink iPhone Update

More info at DSGDevStudio.Com

Comment

You know that's a ton of "clicks" you have to go to just to create a ticket. Looks great though! I'm impressed! My suggestion would be to minimize the amount of "clicks" by "defaulting" as many of the options as possible.

BTW, I like the graphs and stuff... Maybe you should develop a whole new web interface for Commit! :)

Comment

lpopejoy,

Thanks for the input. That is just one way to open a ticket. There is an "Add a Ticket" button right on the home page when you login and on every page when you expand the menu that takes away a few of those steps. You can actually create a ticket in about 5-10 second and only have to choose 5 options total to complete. We are still in the development / beta phase and LOVE any and all feedback you can give on what you see. We will see what we can do to shorten the process. I agree defaulting some of them would shorten it up a bit. I will get with Jim and see where we can streamline the process. Thanks for your feedback!!!

Comment

Is this dead, or alive? Is development still continuing?

Comment

This project is alive and well. We have spent the last month trying to streamline the installation process and also developing the iPad portal and tweaking the iPhone interface. We have been lax in posting here in the forums, but the development has been ongoing. We have also developed a new streamlined web portal that allows you to complete many different things in one step such as bill on a ticket, enter a resolution and close out the ticket in one small window on one step. We will throw together some new screencasts of our progress and post them shortly.

Comment

Is there anymore updates with this project?

I've made contact and was requesting beta enrolment and pricing back in June.
                            We missed the window for the beta sign up but I followed up in early September to find out the development status. I've yet to receive a response. The following is an excerpt from my email to Jim Watt...

------------
                            Hi Jim,

We went through some changes here at the office and the final sign off to
                            enrol in the beta program that was submitted to us (on June 17 via
                            RightSignature) was obviously never signed for approval. Can you please
                            resend for approval?

We've also moved entirely to iPhones with a few iPads.
                            I haven't seen too much activity on your blog (Apr 16th) or the CommitCRM
                            forums (May 20th) so I was a little concerned about the viability of your
                            solution. I noticed the most entries to the Interlink beta change log were
                            date July 27.

Can you also advise us on the current state?
                            I'm also cc'ing the key members of the our team.
                            ------------

If someone can get in contact with me that would be much appreciated.

Comment

I also filled out the form and sent several emails over the past month or so with no response.

Comment

Working...
                              X