No announcement yet.

Syncronise with Google Calender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Syncronise with Google Calender

Are there any addons that will synchronise the CommitCRM calender with google calender?

I currently use CompanionLink to do the sync between Sage Act! and google and this works well and allows me to have all my appointments, tasks etc on my android phone.

If I make a change to contacts, calender, tasks on my phone, or via google website or in the sage software they are all updated at same time (without having to rely on flaky and often crashing for no reason Outlook!).

Thanks

Re: Syncronise with Google Calender

Hi Billie,

Thanks for posting this.
    Syncing between GoogleApps and RangerMSP can only be done by using MS Outlook as a conduit. This requires the use of the RangerMSP Outlook Sync and MS Outlook in order to work.

We have received requests from our customers to add a Google Apps integrator; however, that feature is pending development.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Sherry

Comment

google apps connector would be amazing

Comment

Wish for direct Google Apps sync - would be wonderful. Contacts and calendar, but calendar especially.

We currently sync to Google Calendar (and then down to our Blackberrys). We do this as suggested above by syncing first to Outlook, then use Google Calendar Sync to take it to the account. We do this for each tech. Works well, but ... requires Outlook and CommitCRM to run all the time (for 1/2 updates). :(

Comment

any updates on this, and if it will possibly be in an upcoming version? we use google apps for email and calendar, and would really like it to work with CommitCRM.

Comment

this would be the killer feature...

Comment

Thanks for following up on this and for your feedback.

This is something we're looking at, though we currently have other items on our list with a higher priority.

Google Calendar syncs well with Outlook, as such you can sync RangerMSP with Google Calendar while using Outlook almost behind-the-scenes so everything goes from RangerMSP to Google Calendar through Outlook and vice versa.

I'm not saying that a direct link won't work better, it probably will, I'm just saying that because there's a workable method to sync RangerMSP with Google Calendar (even without actually working with Outlook), it doesn't as a high development priority at the moment. Anyway, your votes for it were added. Thanks!

Dina

Comment

+1 for google apps integration!

Comment

make that 2, really would be a good option

Comment

make it 8 more of us... Thanks !

Comment

Another vote here!

Comment

Just a short notice to let you guys know that we're watching this thread.

Comment

we use google apps (without outlook) so a google apps integration tool would be essential to us now. we will even beta test if needed. we have 7 users with sql and all other add-ons

Comment

Our company of 15 users are voting for this option. We use Android phones so this would be a must for us!

Comment

@dytechs, do you use Exchange? ...or do you host all of your email w/ Google Apps?

Comment

Working...
                              X