White space in report headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

White space in report headers

Hi,
    I'm having issues getting my Report Headers to look right.
    There is basically a large area of white space between the end of the text of my header and the beginning of the the main report details. Is the size of the header static or can this space be adjusted? It currently seems to take up a good 1/3 of the page.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks

Mark

Re: White space in report headers

Mark,

There's a minimum, however, it looks like the space in the screenshot is over the minimum. Please use the Reports window Export option (not the one in the designer but rather the one in the Reports List) to save the report to file. Then send it to us by email with a reference to this thread. We'll try to figure out what exactly causes this.

Regards,
    Doron

Comment

Thanks Doron,

Email sent.

Comment

Thank you. We analyzed it and believe that the problem is related to the Reports header configured under Tools > Options > Reports. It looks like there are some extra line breaks there that cause the header to resize. Open it in from the tab mentioned above and try to delete any trailing line breaks, then restart RangerMSP client and try to generate the report again.

Let us know how it goes, in case it won't help we have some additional suggestions.

Thanks,
        Doron

Comment

Thanks for your quick response Doran,
          I will have a look when I have a spare 5 minutes!

Comment

That sorted it out.
            Many thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X