No announcement yet.

Same error message keeps appearing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Same error message keeps appearing.

I'm using CommitCRM version 6. I have an error message that keeps popping up. I cannot delete it as it says message of that type cannot be deleted. I have clicked the don't show again checkbox and clicked the hide button but the same message keeps reappearing.

The message is

29/08/2012 08:36 AM

Connection refused
    Error Code Received from your POP3 Mail Server: 10061
    This code is returned from your mail server. It is NOT a CommitCRM error code.
    If you are not familiar with this error code please run a Web search to learn more about it.
    Failed while trying to connect to your POP3 mail server.

I fixed the problem, which came up after we changed our server administrator password, on the first day it appeared.

Re: Same error message keeps appearing.

There is an error message folder in the CommitCRM server. We always have to delete it from there to get it to go away.

Comment

Please try restarting RangerMSPServer service on your server. Once it finds out that all-is-good it should automatically delete this message. In case this does not help let us know and we will point you on how to manually delete it.
      + Please use the Help > Technical Support menu in RangerMSP to send us your log files for analysis. We want to learn more about the error you faced and resolved.

Comment

Thank you. Restarting the CommitServer service appears to have solved the issue.

Comment

Working...
        X