PDA

View Full Version : Search by Contact

Rohizam
April 14th, 2009, 03:31 AM
Hi,

I got an issue whereby im at the ticket screen, when i want the search by contact, i select the search criteria to indicate "contact". The window beside it is blank, i cant get a drop down window and when i click the "magnifier" icon, i will have a list of contact.

When i chose the contact i wanted, the results is empty even when i choose to show "all"

Support Team
April 14th, 2009, 06:26 AM
Hi Rohizam,

When choosing the contact from the list (via the magnifying glass), make sure to select a secondary contact (rather than a main account). You can identify the secondary contacts by the asterisk (*) in the "Type" column in the list. When selecting a real secondary contact, this should work well for you.

I hope this helps.

Dina

Rohizam
April 19th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Hi Dina,

I follow the instruction given but still came out blank.
I also choose others contact to make sure i did not select the wrong one but still the same result.

When i use the single arrow, only show blank, when i use the double arrow, only list of the accounts were there and when i click one of them a window will prompt, pls select secondary contact.

Do you have any suggestions?

Support Team
April 20th, 2009, 07:09 AM
Hi Rohizam,

Thanks for the update.

This sounds strange and I'm not sure what exactly is happening there.
What I suggest is that you send us a screenshot demonstrating this issue (to Support @ ) - perhaps this will clarify something which I'm missing.

Thanks,

Dina