PDA

View Full Version : Is there anybody out there?

AN-Tech
March 20th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Don't think I've ever seen it this quiet around here :-)

Support Team
March 20th, 2009, 12:16 PM
I guess some of the community members are busy playing with the 5.0 beta release :-)

Sherry

AN-Tech
March 20th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Thats what I figured :-)

ajgyomber
March 20th, 2009, 01:34 PM
I'm here!

AssurePath
March 29th, 2009, 03:07 PM
I hope they like it because I'm gonna need to pull the trigger VERY soon on a PSA and I'm really waiting at this point to see the new features to be released here.

Is there any word on if there will be a price increase at all with the new release for new users?

vsouthmayd
March 29th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Ditto on the 5.0 Beta. Don't feel the need to discuss it outside of the beta environment due to the privilege of having access to it. I have not even said 5.0 until I saw someone else drop the version number.

There are definitely things addressed that have been asked for by the community, and those ideas were expanded in a number of thoughtful ways we did not ask for, but are logical and very useful extensions. And yes there are many things that are not there people have been begging for.

There is no way for CommitCRM to address all of the requests that could pull them in many different directions. I am believe that their best efforts are to improve the core CommitCRM program. As far as interfacing other MSP programs etc to Commit, APIs are there to do that, but we cannot change the core program.

It has also given us insight on where CommitCRM is going. I am also moving ahead drawing up plans to address the issues we need for our inhouse use, that are not in Commit's sights at this time. No I do not have a public roadmap for those things and I won't release it. :-)

Vernon Southmayd
Creative Computing, Inc.
http://twitter.com/VernonSouthmayd

Support Team
March 30th, 2009, 08:48 AM
@AssurePath - Good news - no price increase is expected with the release of version 5.0. You'll get all the new features and options without any additional cost :-)
Also, anyone who purchases their licenses for RangerMSP system now, gets a free upgrade to this new major release!

Sherry

asmbit
March 31st, 2009, 06:38 PM
I was wondering if there are significant improve on the web interface! could anyone give me a quick feedback on the web interface in version 5 beta? thanks

Support Team
April 1st, 2009, 07:58 AM
Hi asmbit - we will be releasing more details once the version is officially released. Thanks.

Sherry

GerritVK
April 2nd, 2009, 12:34 AM
Will the update also be free if we have purchase CommitCRM 4.5 within the last 3 months, which I have done. I thought I read that somewhere but was not sure.

Thanks

GerritVK

Support Team
April 2nd, 2009, 07:33 AM
Hi GerritVK,

Yes, as part of our upgrade protection for new customers, once the new version is officially released we provide a free upgrade for all new customers who have purchased during the last three months. This way we never ask you to pay anything in case you've just obtained a license for RangerMSP and a new version is released close to this time.

Dina