PDA

View Full Version : Birthdate field

Product User
July 14th, 2008, 10:31 AM
I saw the Birthdate field in the account and secondary contacts. GREAT. Boy, my sales team could look REAL GOOD if we were sending gift cards to our top 10% of clients on their birthdays. How can I view these easily? Meaning I don't really want to look at an account tab and see that the birthday just passed 2 weeks ago. I can't really market using that :) Just a thought.

* We received this message directly and published it here for the benefit of our community users.

Support Team
July 14th, 2008, 10:36 AM
What you can do is generate an accounts report, and filter it by the birthdate, say for the following week. This way you can see only accounts or contacts which have their birthday in this week. You can customize the report, and add the birthday date to the results so you will see the exact date.

To do this, you should click the "Expand>>" button in the Report Generation Window, select the Birthdate field in the Field name, and set the condition to "Between .. and ...". This will allow you to enter the start-end date range.

You can set your self a weekly/monthly task with a reminder to generate this report. You can also use labels report so it will already print out the address labels for sending out the cards.

Sherry