PDA

View Full Version : User manual

asmbit
June 5th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Hi,

Just wondering if there is a fully (detailed) manual on how to use the commitcrm system.
There are so many features in this program, i still find it hard to understand the system.
Does CommitCRM have one? could i please have the download link? It'll help us a lot when it comes to training new staffs.

Thanks.

Support Team
June 5th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Sure, we provide very rich and helpful training material and user manuals on our web site, under Support > Documentation.

The documentation material includes various user manuals, starting with the Getting Started Guide, which provides a good starting point for new users. the Getting Started Guide provides an overview of a basic work-flow when working with RangerMSP and helps you get familiar with some of the basic options it offers.

Another helpful starting-point guide is the RangerMSP Setup Guide, which explains how to define new employees, import initial Accounts information,Assets and more, manage your documentation and more.

When it comes to Billing, you should go over the billing guides that really cover all you need to know in order to get started with service contracts, charges and start billing your customers. This is a very helpful user guide.

Before starting to work with QuickBooks we recommend on the QuickBooks Link user manual which explains how to import data from QB into RangerMSP and the other way around, how to create invoices and more.

In addition, you can find some more setup and user guides such as the Asset Management Guide, Alerts Server Setup Guide, RangerMSP Email Connector Setup Guide, and more.

I hope this helps.

Eitan