PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Display Board - Create/Due Date not shown

veg4life
April 30th, 2018, 04:29 PM
I'd like to see the "Create Date" and a "Due Date" shown on my default ticket board - where all my open tickets are.

Is there a way for me to add fields to this display? I don't see a "field picker" to show this.

If not, is there a way I can create a custom ticket board for me and my techs to see?

Clyde

veg4life
April 30th, 2018, 04:43 PM
I found the Due Date and I see "Open" (what I call Create) date. But the date is not in a normal format like mm/dd/yyyy. Can this be changed?

Support Team
May 1st, 2018, 06:04 AM
Thank you for posting this.

You can add additional fields in the List view using the Add/Remove Column option in the pop menu:

/forum_images/add_columns.png

Please note that some fields are already displayed in the list and you can use the arrows buttons to scroll between the columns.
In addition you can organize the column order by dragging the column title to left/right to make the important columns visible.

/forum_images/scroll_between_columns.png

Hope this helps.

veg4life
May 1st, 2018, 12:54 PM
Thanks for great answer.

Only issue - how does one get in to "List View?" I've tried all options and can seem to get in to that great view.

This is what my screen looks like:
https://screenpresso.com/=BNLP

Support Team
May 1st, 2018, 01:36 PM
Thank you for your reply and you are welcome!

From the screenshot you linked to it seems like you are using the Web portal, unlike the Windows client, and there the interface is different, namely Web oriented. We may be able to assist with some column customizations. Please email us at Support@ your exact requirement so we can further discuss and see how we can help further.