PDA

View Full Version : Labtech integration - any interest?

lpopejoy
February 13th, 2017, 08:17 AM
We have a working Labtech & CommitCRM integration - basically just Tickets and Asset info syncing between the two systems at this point.

I'm trying to determine if there is any interest in making this commercially available. And if so, what the most critical functionality is for your organizations.

Thanks,

Luke Popejoy
luke@icisupport.com

stephan
October 15th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Hey Luke,

We are interested in moving to an on-premise solution for RMM.

How is Labtech working for you?

Best, Steph.

aaspeer
October 15th, 2017, 08:14 PM
What is the cost of Labtech these days anyways? Comparable to max? We would be interested as well.

stephan
October 15th, 2017, 09:52 PM
we are also looking to get off MAX.. so expensive for servers.

lpopejoy
October 16th, 2017, 07:49 AM
We like Labtech a lot due to its flexibility. I'm not sure I would call it "cheap" - especially when you factor in the cost of learning and implementing, but overall, I'm happy with the product, and believe it is as good as any.

I think the cost is around $40/machine (perpetual license) + 20% annually for maintenance. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure that they still do perpetual licensing.

NinjaRMM is a good starter product that is reasonably priced, but the limited feature set kills it, IMO.

We do have working Labtech->CommitCRM integration if anyone is ever interested.

aaspeer
October 16th, 2017, 12:52 PM
I started with labtech when we first started out with CommitCRM, but went to MAX when connectwise purchased labtech - the support suffered.

We have the same pricing for both servers and workstations on MAX, but support lacks since the transition to SolarWinds. Self-hosted is something we miss having.

lpopejoy
October 16th, 2017, 12:58 PM
I think support is much better than it was after the initial acquisition, but, yeah, I know what you mean. If you still own your licenses, it shouldn't be a massive deal to get rolling again. The company has matured quite a bit in the last 3 years.

stephan
October 17th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Do you use Labtech on-premise Luke?

lpopejoy
October 17th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Yes.

stephan
October 17th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Thanks Luke :)

lpopejoy
October 28th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Just to update the community, we do have working Labtech->CommitCRM Integration now.

You can watch a video and download a free trial here: https://www.icisupport.com/commitcrm-labtech-integration