PDA

View Full Version : Flag Continuum "Work Completed" Tickets?

scoplin
February 7th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Is there a way to label or flag RMM tickets with the last update having the text "Work Completed" in it? I'm trying to see if we can at a glance, see what tickets were worked/completed, such as service starts or disk space alerts that have been resolved.

Example:

Zenith ticket status: Work Completed
Zenith ticket update time: 02/07/2017 05:16 AM
Assigned to: Partner
Assigned by: Zenith

Support Team
February 7th, 2017, 10:19 AM
This is an interesting idea. At this time you cannot label it by the synced notification content. We will take a note of this. Thanks!

scoplin
February 7th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Sounds good, thank you.

racassel
February 16th, 2017, 11:15 AM
The status could sync from Continuum -> CommitCRM for all statuses except closed.
We see "Noc Closed" when ever something is auto-closed. Example server offline and back online in 15 minutes.

Having an updated status "NOC Closed" in a custom field would allow filtering so as to quickly close (manually at this time) the "chatter-box" tickets.

(IMHO, automating closing a ticket by API or Batch is too difficult or impossible to implement by CommitCRM developers or we would have it as a feature by now.)

scoplin
February 16th, 2017, 11:19 AM
We used to use Vorex (CommitCRM is much better). In there, I could create workflows based on text within the update, such as status change. So if the update had "NOC Completed", I could tell it to be a closed status.

I have no idea if this (if ticket field contains X, then change Y on the ticket) is something that can be implemented with how CommitCRM is programmed. That's outside of my expertise.

Support Team
February 16th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Currently updates for the ticket in Continuum are downloaded as History Notes under the Account. The ticket in RangerMSP is not auto-closed as closing the ticket may require adding charges etc. So you have all details of the issue being resolved in Continuum and you need to review the ticket and close it. In any case, these are indeed interesting ideas and we will log the suggestions. Thanks.